Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Etsy shop and a new baby quilt!

I've opened an Etsy shop to start selling some quilts. I have a few baby blankie (Blankie and a Backup) sets up there right now, but there will be quilts coming soon!

My shop is called Bent Needle Quilts and I'm planning on using that name for craft fairs, also.

Check it out!

And here's the quilt that I plan on listing soon. It's a crib-sized baby quilt with a teal ombre back. I just need to take some better photos of it first!


I love this color combination! It's really gender neutral (but not in a boring yellow or green way), but also really fun!


I used a simple double-stitch every few strips for the quilting.



How fun is this ombre fabric! I wish I could find it in more colors, it makes a great backing fabric. I have several more quilt tops done that I plan on finishing soon, so more to come!


1 comment: