Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Time for new projects!

Now that the craziness of the holidays are over, I'm itching for a new project again. I've been using my "Oh Deer" quilt as a blanket for the baby to play on the floor on, so at some point I want to create another quilt for our living room (to actually stay warm under).  But, in the mean-time, I'm going to work on some present quilts. I ordered a fat quarter pack that I think fits the color scheme my sister likes:


I also kind of like that it's titled "Mediterranean Dream" since we're part Greek. I'm going to make an afghan-sized quilt for her living room. Hopefully, I will be able to finish this in time for her birthday in March (at least that's the plan).



I still haven't been able to find this plain green fabric that I bought to finish Sylvie's Christmas stocking. So, while I was ordering fabric, I also ordered some Christmas fabric to finish that project. The good news is the fabric I ordered is from the same collection that I used for her stocking and it was on sale.  I think it will actually look nicer than the plain green anyway!



Hopefully that project will be finished now before next Christmas.

More updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment